Falling Out of Like With You

August 27, 2023

I’ve been thinking about you (August 2023)
On slow weekends like today, 
I think about the distance we would have covered if there was initiative 
I think about the inside jokes we would have shared if there were conversations
I think about the places we would have visited if there were gate-aways
think about the things we would have experienced if there was intention.

But today,
I think I just want to stop trying to figure out if you like me
I think I just want to stop wondering if I am being too much 
I think I just want to stop being anxious about this connection
I think I just want to stop all this...whatever this is

So from today onwards,
I think I will starve these feelings
I think I will extinguish this light
I think I will venture into other spaces
I think I will strive to fall out-of-like-with you.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments